Monday, 2 January 2012

It's Baaa-aaaack!

Hello! Why readers, how the hell are you? Clearly you thought you’d heard the last of me. Even I did. HOWEVER, the time has come to pick up where we left off, and try again. As I’ve made a lot of new friends in the past 5 months, many people reading this will be wondering what the hell I’m going on about. Never fear, read back and you’ll discover that I am getting back to basics with my weight loss plan. Speaking of where we left off, this is where I was in August:

Weight: 116.2kg
Muscle percentage: 38.1%
Fat percentage: 44.5%
Goal progress: 28.1%

This is where I am now. *Cringes while typing*

Weight: 122.2kg
Muscle percentage: 37.4%
Fat percentage: 42.5%
Goal progress: 14.3%

Wait…. What?! Ok, so I’ve put on 6kg - this is not unexpected, and could be much worse. However, muscle percentage has shifted by less than 1% and my fat percentage has gone down…. Bizarre. So that y'all don't have to scroll back if you don't want to, the goals here are 85kg, and less than 18% body fat. Most of you will be rolling your eyes thinking that this is a new year’s resolution that’s going to crash and burn, and perhaps you’re right. Only one way to find out!

Game changers – ok, so around my birthday I did take up smoking again. I struggled with it for a while, even read the book again with mild success. What’s that thing that Marshall from How I Met Your Mother always says to preface such statements? Oh yeah – SWEEPING DECLARATION!!!! – Today I smoke my last cigarette. I have also purchased a sleep machine, which has been working wonders for my sleepapnoea. Check it, I get to sleep with this on every night:




Sexy, right? :-/


I won’t lie, it’s kinda shit to climb into bed and strap a mask to your face each night, but hey – it seems to be working, and I have much more energy than I used to.


Stay tuned for next week’s adventures!

No comments:

Post a Comment