Monday, 16 January 2012

Food Fail

Ah, bugger. Alas, I lost no weight this week, readers.

Weight: 119.8kg

Muscle percentage: 38.8%

Fat percentage: 36.9%

Goal progress: 19.8%

I think I can attribute this almost entirely to my nutritional habits of late. I still exercised every day for an hour, but the stuff that was going in was far worse than last week! Market trends saw a spike in pizza and alcohol consumption, culminating in a peak on Sunday in the form of Yum Cha and beer. Yikes! You know what though? It was pretty awesome, and I don’t apologise for it. I am almost certain that the increase in exercise made me automatically crave bad food, and I may have been a bit too lax in my indulgence of these cravings.

I am going to ATTEMPT (note the use of the word ‘attempt’) some morning exercise this week. It’ll be early to bed tonight, and early to gym tomorrow. God help me. I hate morning exercise. I am not a morning person in the slightest. My brain doesn’t even begin to function properly until about 10:30am.

A question for the group! What forms of exercise do you like the least? SUB-question – do you force yourself to do them, or avoid them entirely? Am beginning to wonder if that’s a key element….

No comments:

Post a Comment