Alright, so you’ll all be totally shocked to hear that I did not exercise each morning this week. As Iago once said (Disney, not Shakespeare): “Oh, THERE’S a big surprise. That’s an incredible- I think I’m gonna have a heart attack and DIE from not surprise.” I only managed it one morning, and that was on the weekend. Bleugh. As self-punishment, I decided to do something that I have been putting off. This evening, I tried running intervals for the first time. Holy. Shit. I mean, HOLY shit.
For those of you unfamiliar with the concept, this is where you alternate speeds between walking/jogging and running/sprinting. I did two minutes fast walking, one minute running, two minutes fast walking, two minutes running. Wash, rinse, repeat for half an hour. Finished up with 10 minutes of moderate walking to cool down. This method is supposed to be extremely effective. Yeah, effective in making me feel like this:

Now, these numbers are still from Sunday, even though I’ve been slack and haven’t posted until Tuesday:
Weight: 118.2kg
Muscle percentage: 38.4%
Fat percentage: 38.4%
Goal progress: 23.5%
That’s more like it. None of this no-movement-on-the-scales crap like last week. Am going to keep doing the intervals this week and see if the rumours are true. My body is not liking me right now, but hey – price you pay, right? Now if you’ll excuse me, I think I’m gonna go hurl…
No comments:
Post a Comment