Monday, 20 June 2011

Down With the Sickness

Readers, I post you this blog from my sickbed. I currently have a flu that has been slowly getting worse all week. Overnight the infection spread from my blocked ear to my eyes, so I woke up with my eyes glued shut. Fun times. Who wants to volunteer to bring soup?! *Warning, volunteers may contract plague*. Clearly, due to the coughing fits, I have not exercised at all this week, and it certainly shows:

Weight: 118.4kg

Muscle percentage: 38.5

Fat percentage: 40.6

Goal progress: 23%

I am just thanking my lucky stars that the scales didn’t go THE OTHER WAY this week. I have a theory that this flu is due to the sudden cessation of smoking. I have heard tell of friends who have gotten sick when they quit. If this flu is the worst symptom of quitting, I’ll take it. This post is going to be short and sweet – I’m going back to sleep guys.

Catch you all on the flipside.

No comments:

Post a Comment