
According to market trends, overall weight is on a downturn. This is good for my health, but bad for the economy. As you can see, from about June 13th to present day, there has only been a net loss of 1kg. This kinda sucks. The good news is that it looks like the plateau is coming to an end, with current weight at an all-time low.
Weight: 117kg
Muscle percentage: 37%
Fat percentage: 42.8%
Goal progress: 26.3%
So in light of these figures, I am going to change my habits a little bit – I think it’s time to shake things up! I am still going to eat small meals throughout the day, because I think that works well for me (when I remember!) however, diet content is going to change. I’m not going to officially do this whole no carb/ high protein diet any more. I don’t generally eat a lot of carbs anyway, for example I never cook pasta for myself. They won’t be off the menu any more though. I’m going to go for what I perceive to be healthy options, e.g. wholegrain bread, dark green vegetables, low fat cheese, that kind of thing. Since I will be re-introducing sugar, I will do it slowly and sensibly. I might have a glass of fruit juice in the morning, for instance. If anyone has any myth-busters about supposedly ‘healthy’ foods, now’s the time to put your two cents’ worth in.
So in light of these figures, I am going to change my habits a little bit – I think it’s time to shake things up! I am still going to eat small meals throughout the day, because I think that works well for me (when I remember!) however, diet content is going to change. I’m not going to officially do this whole no carb/ high protein diet any more. I don’t generally eat a lot of carbs anyway, for example I never cook pasta for myself. They won’t be off the menu any more though. I’m going to go for what I perceive to be healthy options, e.g. wholegrain bread, dark green vegetables, low fat cheese, that kind of thing. Since I will be re-introducing sugar, I will do it slowly and sensibly. I might have a glass of fruit juice in the morning, for instance. If anyone has any myth-busters about supposedly ‘healthy’ foods, now’s the time to put your two cents’ worth in.
There you have it folks. This week I’m going to focus on the fact that while the slope is not as steep as I would like, at least it’s sloping in the right direction, eh?
Wonderful! It's a good idea to just have carbs at breakfast and lunch, so that you can digest better when you sleep (i.e. are inactive).
ReplyDeleteHere endeth my two cents. x