Tuesday, 17 April 2012

El Bloggo - south of the border

HELLO! Reporting from breezy Melbourne, folks. So clearly there’s been another large lapse here. Circumstances being what they are, I haven’t had a lot of time on my hands. However, was discussing my blog with a mate the other day and decided it’s time to get back into it. Things that have happened in the last couple of months:

Moved interstate. Scary but awesome.

Went on a cruise filled with fun and frivolity.

Started a new job, which is taking up rather a lot of time.

So there ya go. Now that I’m in a new city, I of course switched gyms. There is a great 24 hour gym a couple blocks from my apartment, which happens to be on the way home from work. Slight issue, my gym gear doesn’t fit into my briefcase #firstworldproblems. As I’ve been running around buying things for the new place, getting used to the new work structure and generally settling in, I haven’t been very gym-focused, but next week this will be changing.

How is the weight going, you ask?

Weight: 113kg

Muscle percentage: 38.9%

Fat percentage: 37%

Goal progress: 35.5%

Oh yeah! More than a third of the way, people! I realise it’s taken me a year of false starts, mishaps and tribulations to get here, but the good news is that it’s still creeping on down. I have given myself an end date. I want to reach my goal by my 28th birthday. This means that I have roughly 18 weeks to lose a further 28kg. I think I can do it. I’m sure as shit gonna try.

One thing that’s going to work to my advantage (at least at first) is that my social network is much smaller down here than it was in Sydney. I just don’t have as much stuff to do with my spare time, so I’ll be able to devote myself more to my health. Let’s see how it goes, eh?

No comments:

Post a Comment